
Yesterday I took all three boys to Vegas to the dr. I could see disaster written all over this, but it was necessary. Alex and Cam needed their flu shots and Jonathon his four month immunizations. Alex (who was only getting the nasal mist) completly freaked! It didn't matter how many times the nurse and I told him that he was not getting any shots, he didn't believe us and continued to freak, which caused Cam to freak then the nurse says "oh, I remember you guys from last time...". It's a little emarassing that she remembers us by my kids completly FREAKING OUT about shots, but what can you do? We finally got the mist squirted up Alex's nose and he went and hid in the hall way, so we did Cam's shot. He scrame like crazy over one little flu shot... Then Dr Mendoza came in and went over Jonathon's chart. He's 16.6 lbs 50% and I cant remember his height or head circumference, but they were both in the 25%. So he's short and chubby :). Dr and I were both surprised that his head was only in the 25%.. His head looks alot bigger than it actually is. Then Jonathon got his shots.. DIDN'T CRY! He got two shots and grunted during the second one, but did not cry! Little stud muffin! We finally got done at the dr (it felt like an eternity!) then we headed to McDonalds for some lunch then we went to Target for Alex's Halloween costume, then Old Navy for Cam and Jonathon's costumes. We got home just in time for dinner! It was a long day and I'm so glad it's over!

No comments:
Post a Comment