Sunday, October 2, 2011

The Girl In Our Appartment

After I graduated from high school I moved up to Provo, Utah. I lived in a town house with my best friend Ciara and our two roomates Kim and the Leslie (i think was her name...). One day I was home alone, I often was, Ciara was at work and the others were at school. To make the time pass by, I slept alot. I was unable to find a job, I didn't have a car, I was always alone, bored and somewhat depressed. Well, on that day Ciara came home from work and I was still asleep. She was over at her bathroom area looking in the mirror and saw the reflection of a girl standing behind her. Her first thought was, oh good Andrea's up. Then she thought, wait, Andrea isn't that short, her hair isn't red (at the time, lol) and she wasn't wearing that outfit today. She freaked and ran down the stairs. I woke up about a half an hour later and went down stairs. I could see that Ciara was pretty freaked out by the look on her face. I asked her what was wrong and all she said was "i'm never going up stairs again! There's a ghost up there!". I was just kind of like," a ghost?" She said "yes, a ghost! It was a girl. At first I thought she was you, but she was shorter than you, was wearing a pink shirt, cut off shorts and had red hair.". I then knew who she'd seen. I showed her this picture of my cousin Dana that had died when I was a little girl. My family and her were really, really close! She scrame "THAT'S HER!!!!". I then told her that it was just my cousin checking in on me which she often did. It was pretty funny, lol!

No comments: