Saturday, October 22, 2011

Strange Noises

Living in our house it was not unusual to hear noises like doors opening and closing, light switches flipping on and off (yes you could hear that), footsteps on the tile floor when nobody was around, talking in the next room when nobody was there, just all types of noises! When I was in high school (around freshman, sophomore year) every night, late, i'd get woken up by magazine pages being flipped through and other strange noises. I'd always ask Nadja if she heard them because she was in the next room and she'd always say "no you're crazy...". It was always a joke to me "the ghost that's haunting my room", but nobody believed me. One night, Nadja was in her room, reading and her music was tured off. Well, she acutally heard the magazine pages being flipped through and them being thrown around my room. She asked me what I was doing the next morning and I told her that "I was sleeping, why?". She answered with a " well I dont think your as crazy as I thought... I heard your magazines being tossed around and such". I said, "yeah, it happens everynight around the same time.. I think that my ghost is just looking at the hottest trends and fashion.". I always thought it was funny!

No comments: