Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Things I'm Unsure Of...

This is also something that happened to me pretty recently. It happened with in weeks from my last post. Since then nothing strange has happened in this house..

Late one night Danny and I had just finished watching an episode of "Fringe" and an episode of "Ghost Hunters". It was close to 11:00 so I decided it was time to get ready for bed. I turned on the hall light (the only way to turn on our bedroom light is by a remote) so I could see my way to my bedside table which is on the other side of the room, away from the door. When I got to my bedroom door, i could sense that something was off... The light from the hallway seemed to stop at the door and my bedroom, which is usually completly illuminated with light from the hall, was pitch black! I thought it was just my imagination. "Fringe" was freaky that night and "Ghost Hunters" was, well, "Ghost Hunters".. So, I proceeded into my bedroom. As I walked in I got this overwhelming feeling of GET OUT!!!! There was NO WAY I was running out of there! The crap Danny would give me for being a wuss, and it had to have been my imagination. I kept walking. It was so dark that I couldn't even see the furniture around me. As I got further and further into the room, the stronger the feeling got! GET OUT!!!!!!!! There is something very, very bad in here! Still, there was no way I was running out of there! So. as I was feeling my way to my table (I couldn't see a thing!) The stronger the feeling got, GET OUT!!!!!!!!!! I finally made it to my table, scared to DEATH! The feeling in my room that night was so dark and evil! I reached for my lamp,which I couldn't see, and I half expected something to grab my hand, or growl, or something horrible. I got the light on, said a little prayer, quickly walked to the bathroom to turn on the light in there, then quickly left the room. I've only felt that way one other time in my life, which is a story soon to come :)

No comments: