When I lived in my house (most of my life) I would have the most horrific, evil, realistic nightmares at least once a week. It always involved somebody (usually Nadja) getting locked in a bedroom. We'd take the door knobs and hinges off and the doors still wouldn't open. I'd flip the light switches on and nothing would happen. I'd have dreams of being possessed, of my family members being possessed, just horrible, horrible dreams! Well, one day after nadja had gotten married and moved out we were talking about the nightmares we would have living in that house. I sarted to tell her how I'd have dreams of her getting locked in either her room or my room and how it didn't matter what we did, the doors would not open for anything. It always involved her looking throught the doorknob hole crying "get me out of here" and my mom and I trying to pry the door open in any way we can think of and it wont budge! When I said this her face turned pale. She always had the exact same dream! The thought really, really freaked us out! Like I said, these dreams occured once a week, at least....It made us wonder, were we really dreaming? Our dreams were so realistic, we still cant be sure if it really was just a dream or not...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment