Something happened to me pretty recently. I've never felt like this house (we are living in now) is haunted. Every once in a while something will happen and it'll leave me scratching my head, but other than that our house is pretty comfortable. One night, about a year and a half ago, Danny and I were sitting on the couch watching t.v.. Alex and Cam were in bed asleep, both their doors closed, the house was quiet. I was sitting on the end of the couch and could see
down the hallway. Out of the corner of my eye I saw a little boy run out of Alex's room. He looked EXACTLY like alex only about a foot taller. I turned my head to look directly at him and he made eye contact with me, gave me a huge grin, turned to run down the hall then dissappeared. I was in disbeliefe! There was no way I just saw what I did.. I was trying to rationalize, thinking maybe it was Alex (even though his bedroom door never opened,and he was older than Alex.). I was just trying to think of what it could be. There was no way it could've been a ghost! Then I kind of got scared. What if something was wrong with Alex and this "person" was trying to let me know. I had to check on him! I went into his room quickly to check on him and he was fine! Sound asleep.... I have'nt seen this person since, but my mom has.

No comments:
Post a Comment