Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Broken Doll Without Batteries.

I feel like alot of these stories start out the same, when I was a little girl... Alot of my stories take place when I was younger.

One morning, I think it was either a Saturday or a Sunday. My mom needed either Lara or I to go into our bedroom to get something that she needed. At this point of time, things were really scary and really "active" and Lara and I weren't even sleeping in our room at this time. We refused to go in there for any other reason other than to grab our clothes and get out. So, of course we fought over who was going to go into the bedroom because niether of us wanted to go, and of course, me being the oldest lost by default... I walk in there, walk to where the item needed was turn around to walk back out and a doll that I had would giggle, walk, and crawl, was laying on her face and clearly had no batteries because her back was open and I could see there were no batteries. Well, she started to giggle. I then got goosebumps and the little hairs on the back of my neck stood strait up and I booked it out of there as fast as I could! Stuff like this happened often. I'll leave those for another day, another story :)

No comments: