My senior year of high school. It was the day after my Grandpa Bowler had passed away. My mom was with my grandma, Lara and Esther (little korean girl who lived with us) were at seminary. I was home alone, getting ready for school, waiting for my cousin Amy to pick me up. My bedroom was the master bedroom at the time and I was in the bathroom doing my hair. My music was turned on a pretty low volume because I wanted to be able to hear my cousin pull up. All the suddon, the volume on my cd player started turning up. I went to see if one of my many cats was possibly sitting on the remote. I could see the remote sitting on my nightstand there wasn't any cats anywhere near my remote. I thought it was strange, but had to finish getting ready. I walked back into the bathroom and the volume started going up again. I then ran out of the bathroom to see if there were possibly a cat on the remote, no... There was nothing on the remote and the volume kept going up and up and up. I could see the numbers on the sterio just keep going up. It then got so loud that it actually hurt my ears. I think it got up to about 45 when I never listened to it past 20, 21.. I ran over to the remote, my heart was pounding! Turned off my sterio, turned on my t.v. and continued to wait. Even though it wasn't scary, it freaked me out and had my heart a pumpin'.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment