One of the many Saturday mornings, my mom was the only one awake, in the kitchen washing dishes. She was washing away when she heard a little sigh. She thought, "oh, Lara's up" (there was no way Nadja or I would be awake that early on a saturday..). So she looked over to where she heard the sigh and to say good morning to Lara and it wasn't Lara. It was a little toe-headed girl, probably about eight years old with big bright blue eyes. When my mom looked at her she smiled, then walked off and dissappeared. My mom said she looked alot like my cousin Lara Leavitt when she was little. My cousin died when I was about three or four, I think she was about 16, 17 years old.. I remember sitting in the hospital whem she was sick. The whole family was there, and I remember being excited about getting McDonalds for dinner. Anyhoo... Who ever this little girl was, she was no threat. My mom said she seemed to just be checking things out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment