Friday, October 14, 2011

GGGGGGGGGgggrrrrrrr!

In one of my earlier posts I was talking about one time when I was younger, getting that feeling that something really, really horrible was about to happen. This was it!

It was a Sunday afternoon. My mom needed me to go into my bedroom to get her sizzors. I really didnt want to and even tried to refuse, but I went anyway. I walked into my room and got this horrible feeling.. The room was a little darker than normally (it was a sunny day, with no overcast). I just got the feeling of you need to get out NOW! I kept walking and the deeper I got into my room, the stronger the feeling got! My dresser was kitty corner in the room and the sizzors were ontop of it. As I approached my dresser the little hairs on the back of my neck stood up and I heard a distinct growl come from behind my dresser. It didnt sound like a cat or dog growl, it was a really mennacing, evil growl. In sunday school that day we learned a little saying that you can say to get evil to leave. I said it and the room brightened up, and I walked out of the room. I found it so strange that something would happen on the day that we had the lesson in Sunday school.

No comments: