When I was about 12 or 13 years old (my parents were divorced) my mom was out of town for some reason and my dad was staying at our house. Lara and I were both at one of our friends' house's and Nadja and my dad were at the house. Nadja was in her room listening to music and reading like she usually was and my dad decided to take a shower. He turned on the water to heat it up and he was just waiting for the water to heat and he heard somebody walking in the hallway. He thought it was nadja, so he opened the door to look and there was nobody there. He then knocked on nadja's door to see if it were her walking through the hallway and she said "no, i'm in here reading". He said "ok" thought he was hearing things and that was that. He walked back to the bathroom and noticed something written on the mirror in the steam. In the mirror were the words "hi unc ed!" He freaked a little then went back to Nadja's room to ask if she'd somehow done it. She thought he was crazy. She looked in the mirror and sure enough, it had been written on. It looked like it was written by something thicker than a finger, but not thick enough to be something more than a finger. We think it was cousin Dana because she always called him "Unc Ed". It was a little unnearving becuase we left it on the mirror for forever! We thought it was fun to scare who ever even dared to come over. I wish I had a picture... I cant remember how long it took us to finally wash our mirror, lol!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment