Saturday, October 8, 2011

The Early Years

Something that happened while my parents were still married. I cant remember how old I was, but I know I was under seven years of age. Either my mom or my dad had a broken leg. I cant remember which one, but there was one of those reclining lawn chairs in our living room because it was comfortable and easy for who ever it was to get out of. My sister Lara and I were sleeping in the living room for some reason. We all went to bed that night and Lara and I woke up around the same time and we both saw the same thing. It appeered that there was somebody, what looked like was in a full body cast, sitting in the lawn chair and it looked like almost a nurse sitting on a stool next to the chair. Of course my sister and I start crying and calling for our parents. Mom and Dad came in told us it was just our eyes playing tricks on us and we needed to go back to bed. Lara and I got calmed down, my parents went back to bed and they tuned off the lights and there was nothing there, so Lara and I went back to sleep. I woke up a few hours later and saw the same thing, a person in a full body cast and a nurse sitting next to him. I closed my eyes quickly and tried not to open them for ANYTHING because I knew I'd eventually fall asleep. I did and all was good.

1 comment:

Jim and Sue said...

I shouldn't read these just before going to bed!