Down at the Logandale cemetery, there is a rumor of a lady who walks around in the cemetery and on the road in front of the cemetery. It is said that she walks around looking for her loved ones and is often seen in the middle of the street. There has been a few instances where somebody has been driving down that street late at night and see her standing there and they stop to see if everything is ok, just to see that nobody is there. One lady was driving really late and saw this so said lady. She stopped to see if everything was ok, but when she stopped the "ghost lady" was gone. So this lady actually thought that she had run over this "person" stanging in the road and got out of her car to investigate, and there was nobody there to be seen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Crazy thing- I've actually seen her! One morning I was riding my bike past there & noticed a lady in the cemetary but there were no cars parked around. She was walking past head stones just kind of looking. She didn't look sad or anything, just like she was passing time. When I looked again, she was gone. I thought maybe she had knelt down and I couldn't see her. But I stopped my bike to get a drink outside the fence and she had disappeared!
That's crazy! I've never seen her myself. I've only heard storries. I think my mom has seen her, though.
Post a Comment