When The Beatles Rock Band video game came out for the wii, my mom, sister and I spent alot of time playing it. Every time we'd start playing weird stuff would start happening. We'd start hearing things, seeing shaddows that seemed to be produced by nothing. One time I was at my sister Nadja's house. Cam was a baby, so he was asleep in her bedroom and Alex and Mattingly were playing. She left the room, so it was just Alex, Mattingly and myself in the living room. Out of no where I hear an adult hum. At first I was kind of like, that's weird.. Nadja doesn't sing and especially DOESN'T hum. So when she got back into the room I asked her if she was humming and she said "no, why?".... I then answered with, "oh, I just heard somebody, a woman, hum." It wasn't her so we started playing. In the middle of a song I saw a shaddow move across the ceiling of the room, so I turned around waiting to see somebody walk by , or knock on the door. She then asked, "did you see that too?" I said "yes.". Then as soon as the song ended we decided to experiment. We did a little "debunking", but was unadble to find an explination as to how there was a shoaddow. Then Cam was woken up. He's screaming bloody murder. Every time something weird happened it always would wake Cam up. He'd scream It was always pretty weird....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment