Saturday, January 3, 2009

The final count down!!

So, my due date is only nine wks away, only I am planning on having him one wk early! Me being the dork that I am, already have the lists of what I still need for the baby (which is not much) and stuff that I'll need for me once the baby gets here, and finally the list of what to pack for the hospital. I am so excited!!! I can hardly stand it! I'm still a little nervouse about how Alex will handle having a new baby around, and definatly worried about the whole sleep thing. You never know what you're going to get with a newborn!! But other than that, I can not wait!!! I have started doing the laundry for the baby, got the carseat washed and put the little blankie thingy Layne gave me on it. It's so cute!! Thanks again Layne:) And I have the little head supporter thingy washed and on it. I'm getting so anxious, I think that the whole nesting thingy has started for me, too. I want the house to be so clean, only I dont have the energy to make it as clean as I want it:-p! OH well, what can you do?? I'm just so stinking excited!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

im so excitted. im glad you like my car seat blanket. i still need to post pictures of my creation. anyway i so wish i was in your spot. Oh well our time will come again at some point.

Andrea said...

I cant wait to try your blankie thingy with the baby in it. I put a little stuffed monkey in there, to see if it would work, but it's not the same as a baby:) R u guys still gonna start trying in Feb?