1. Were you married at the time? Yes
2. What were your reactions when you found out you were pregnant? Shock, Excitment,a little stressed because I'd had 2 previous miscairages
3. How old were you? 22
4. How did you find out you were pregnant? I peed on a stick:)
5. Who did you tell first? Danny, of course!! He wasn't home at the time so I actually had to call him and he brought me home a present:)!!
6. Did you want to find out the sex? YES!!! and he was a boy:)
7. What was your due date? Feb 8
8. Did you deliver early or late? 1 wk early
9. Did you have morning sickness? I was really sick for the first 3 1/2 months
10. What did you crave? Double stuffed oreos dipped in milk and butter fingers!!
11. Who irritated you the most? The cat
12. What was your first child's sex? Boy
13. How many pounds did you gain throughout your pregnancy? 30
14. Did you have any complications during your pregnancy? Gestational Diabetes, other than that, no
15. Where did you give birth? Mesa View Regional Hospital, in Mesquite.
16. How many hours were you in labor? 5
17. Who drove you to the hospital? Actually, my mom and Lara did. Danny couldn't get off work
18. Who was in the delivery room? Mom, Lara, Danny, Dr., and a couple nurses.
19. natural or c-section? Natural
20. Did you take medicine to ease the pain? my epidural during labor, afterwards they gave me lortabs, I took them to ease the pain from a certain part of my anatomy that was pretty sore;)
21. How much did your child weigh? 6lbs 5 oz
22. What did you name him/her? Henry Alexander
23. How old is your first born today? He will be two on Feb 1
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment