I really didnt think that his "terrible two's" could get much worse, but they have. He has completly started ignoring me. He can ignore me like I dont even exist, which gets extremly frusterating. He has started whining more, which also can get kind of irritating. I've been trying to teach him that to get something, he needs to use his words and not his whining, because whining is just really annoying!! He is so much fun, but some days I dont know why I decided to have babies;)He's a good boy, and we really enjoy him!!! I just HATE these terrible two's and the closer he gets to actually being two, the worse he gets.
Sunday, January 18, 2009
Alex, my little booger!!
Alex has been growing and learning so much lately. He has been learning one to three new words a day!! His "sentences" are really hard to understand still. You can only pick out one or two words, but he knows exactly what he's talking about.
I really didnt think that his "terrible two's" could get much worse, but they have. He has completly started ignoring me. He can ignore me like I dont even exist, which gets extremly frusterating. He has started whining more, which also can get kind of irritating. I've been trying to teach him that to get something, he needs to use his words and not his whining, because whining is just really annoying!! He is so much fun, but some days I dont know why I decided to have babies;)He's a good boy, and we really enjoy him!!! I just HATE these terrible two's and the closer he gets to actually being two, the worse he gets.
I really didnt think that his "terrible two's" could get much worse, but they have. He has completly started ignoring me. He can ignore me like I dont even exist, which gets extremly frusterating. He has started whining more, which also can get kind of irritating. I've been trying to teach him that to get something, he needs to use his words and not his whining, because whining is just really annoying!! He is so much fun, but some days I dont know why I decided to have babies;)He's a good boy, and we really enjoy him!!! I just HATE these terrible two's and the closer he gets to actually being two, the worse he gets.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment