Friday, January 9, 2009


So, last night I put my crib together. Is't it so pretty? It has a little storage drawr that goes underneath, but I havent gotten to that yet. That's Danny's job, even though i'll probably do it. I'm so excited, I'm getting to be a little impatient:)! Anyways, now baby Cam has a place to sleep even though I have alot to do in his room that I would like to get done before he gets here. We need to clear out all the office stuff and paint and bring in the changing table that is still in Alex's room. I cant believe that it's almost time for him to come!! It really has flown by so fast and I just need some projectes to do to keep me busy until then. We have alot going on though, so it shouldn't drag too much. Danny's and my 5 year anniversary is Jan 24 then Alex's b-day is on Feb 1 and Henry's b-bay is on Feb 5 then Valentines day and the wk after V-Day I plan on being induced:). I dont think that I can wait much longer, I'm just too excited!!! Anyways, I guess that's enough of me rambling on:)