Sunday, December 28, 2008

Our Christmas











We all had such a good Christmas. Alex got super spoiled, and I was worried we wouldn't be able to afford anything. But Alex got a little plastic fourwheeler he can ride on, clothes, remote control truck, drum set, guitar, blocks (from uncle Bob) big leggos, a drawing board thingy, a tiger, tool set slippers, and a big truck that stores little cars in it. I got a new rocking chair, which I love!! clothes, a nintendo d/s, guitar hero game, and brain age 2, perfume, lotion, a new jacket, slippers, and a new robe and Danny got clothes, calogne, a voice changer star troopers mask (thats what he wanted) and his usual socks, underwear, and thermals. We all had an awesome Christmas, and are very blessed to have been able to afford a Christmas at all. Oh and my brother gave us a $200.00 gift certificate for amizon. NICE!!!! I bought stuff for the baby, and pretty much have every thing that I need, and Nellie and Dan gave Alex a little book and Danny and I a Rachel Ray cook book. So exciting!! Anyways, here are a couple pics of our Christmas.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Holy cow i guess my thing never updated to tell me you put stuff on your blog. I have missed like the last 4 posts. Anyways looks like you have been very busy, we will hopefully be down in April.