Monday, January 5, 2009
Annoying post office lady!!!!
So, there is this lady who is like the post office janitor and she is really starting to make me mad. The other day I went into the package claim part to pick up some stamps. They have a wind chime type thingy that wrings when you open the door, only it's hung on the door handle. Alex goes over and starts playing with it (it makes cool noises and it's right at eyes view for little ones) Of course I tell Alex to stop a couple times and she comes in and was all, he cant play with that, he's going to break it. I said, I know that, I'm trying to get him to stop, he's almost two, what do you want from me? She really caught me on a bad day!! I had a bad cold and Alex was acting like a 2 year old being a total stinker!! So, we got our stamps, sent off our mail, then left. Well today we go in to pick up the mail and Alex wasn't wearing shoes, he should have been but he wasn't, but he WAS wearing socks. As soon as we walked in the door, she was mopping the floor and Alex wanted to get down and walk. I put him down and she says, you shouldnt let him walk in here bearfoot, he'll catch a cold!! I just looked at her like "excuse me?" he's not bearfoot!!! He should be wearing shoes, but he's fine!! So i just walked past her ignoring her and as we walked out she looked at me and said, you know, you shouldnt let him walk around barefoot in here. It's dangerouse! Again I just looked at her, picked Alex up and walked out. I swear, next time she'll probably tell me that I shouldn't let Alex walk at all!!! I'm a little hormornal, and I think that she needs to shut her mouth because she dont know me, and I dont know her. I find her to be very annoying!! Anyways, thats enough ranting for one day!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
that sucks. Unless a kid is in a dangorus situation or is going to hurt another kid. I think they should keep their mouth shut. Oh devri is starting the terible 2's she has started hitting & then smiles and laughs when she gets into trouble.
That's Alex too. He also pushes and kicks. Trukey!! Yeah, that post office lady is just really annoying and probably thinks she knows everything!
Post a Comment