
Today Alex started music class! He is about three weeks behind, but it's pretty easy, so i'll get him caught up. His teacher had me stay with him today just because she likes to have the parents stay with the first time kids, their first class. So, we went to music class :) I get to go next week also because every other week she has the parents come in and learn along with the kids so they know how to help them practice. It was so funny! When we were on our way Alex asked if I was going to be staying with him and when I said "yes" , he asked "why?". I was kind of shocked. I asked if he wanted me to stay and he said "no..". It shocked me and also made me so happy. I was so scared that he'd be terrified, clinging to me, begging me to stay, crying. I got none of that :) He was so excited to go and meat new friends and learn some music. He's also very shy, and very much a "class clown". So he kept trying to make people laugh at first, but then I told him he had to take this serious and pay attention or else I wouldn't let him go back. He then calmed down and listened to his teacher. I'm excited for him to get out and learn. He loved it! Hopefully he'll continue to love it and be good for Mrs. Tobler....

No comments:
Post a Comment