Thursday, September 8, 2011

ByeBye Binki!!!!



This is the last time you will see this cute little face with a passy hanging out of it!




So, yesterday Cam was playing and lost his binki. I looked for it everywhere I thought it could be, and it was no where to be found. I then decided this was the perfect opertunity to be rid of binki! This was yesterday morning probably about 7:00 a.m.. He has only cried for it three times. Once while we were at Aunt Lara's for lunch, bed time, and three this morning. It was the cutest thing when I opened his door this morning. I asked him if he was such a big boy sleeping without his binki, and he got the biggest smile i've ever seen on his face and said "yeah!" It was seriously adorable! It made me giggle... It hasn't been nearly the production I thought it would be. He's perfectly happy without it! He's already come out of his shell a little. We were at the grocery store and Alex wandered off a little a bit and Cam goes "Dis, (Alex) NO!" The ladies checking us out thought it was funny that he was yelling at his big brother. I told him next step was pottie in the big toilet and he just grinned at me haha!

No comments: