Saturday, August 6, 2011

Stuff..













Our new family member, Jack! Jack Jack was my sister and brother in law's dog. Well, he ate his daddy's ducks, so now he's our dog.....





Our new house is getting closer to be done! Danny has been working over there every spare minute he has! I'm starting to get very anxious about moving... The whole thing is kind of bitter sweet. I wish we were moving because we wanted to not because we have to. It's kind of like a bad relationship... One that you wished could've ended better. It's all good, though! I'm so excited for new beginnings and new stuff and Danny is making it look pretty nice. It's a trailer that has been added onto, so it 's kind of ghetto, but it wont be when we're all done with it.

Today was the freebay. It was pretty cool! All the people in the comunity took all of their d.i. stuff to the fine arts building at the fair grounds and everybody was envited to "shop for free". I donated some stuff and went to look around for baby walkers/jumpers, clothes for Alex, and furniture. There was so much stuff it was pretty overwhelming! I didnt end up taking anything but felt pretty good about donating. I think they should do one of these once a year!

Alex is getting so smart! He's really into King Tut right now... Strange, I know! He knows alot about King Tut and his family, though. He'll talk about them all day!

Cam is also getting very smart! He is starting to repeat EVERYTHING! The things he says is funny! He was kind of a late talker, but now he's talking quite a bit. He's learning new words everyday. He hit a rough patch after Jonathon came home from the hospital, but

he's finally decided that he loves "baby". Not only was he having a hard time, he was also cutting his two year molars which made for an extra fussy doodles! His teeth have broken through and he likes brother now, so life is good for him!

Jonathon is getting so big! I still think of him as being a newborn even though he's just under four months old. He's just so much a baby to me and I like it! The day he starts rolling around will make me sad... I so love this age! He's sleeping throught the night for the most part. If he wakes up it's not until 4:30 in the morning, then he'll eat and sleep until 9 unless his brothers wake him up before then. He is the worlds easiest baby! All he needs to be happy is a full belly, a clean diaper, and a nap then he's the happiest baby in the world! He really doesn't complain much which makes life so easy!




No comments: