Sleeping in his swing, which he loves, but is getting too big for it....
first time trying some sweet potatoes!
Our little one turned four months on the 11th. He is the easiest, laid back baby ever! I dont even see any temper in him, which is great! Both of his brothers were born with a bad temper! We started him on solids a couple weeks ago. I tried giving him rice, but i could never get him to eat more than a couple bites. I then decided to start putting veggies in the rice starting with the yuckiest first (I like starting with the yucky ones so they have something to look forward to.) He hated peas, but I dont blame him because I totally hate peas. I then tried carrots. He'd eat a couple bites then start spitting it out. I then tried sweet potatoes. He couldn't get enough! LOVED the sweet potatoes! He doesnt have any new tricks. He tries to blow raspberries, which is kind of advanced. They usually dont do that until they're at least six months old. Other than that, he doesn't do much. He doesn't roll yet, although he has started trying. He is sleeping through the night, which is great! Every morning when I go get him out of his crib he greets me with a big toothless smile! I love it so much! He loves to hold onto my fingers while I'm feeding him or rocking him to sleep, ehich I also love! He is just such a good, sweet little boy! His big brothers love him and he loves them just as much! He's been a great little addition and we just all love him to peices!

1 comment:
awww, such sweet little guys!
Post a Comment