Monday, August 29, 2011

Big Day!

Today was a big day for my Jonny Cakes! He had two very big "firsts". He rolled over for the first time this morning. I've been trying to get him to do it agian since then , but he wont.... He almost did it while I was watching, but changed his mind at the last minute and flopped back onto his back. He also started reaching for brother (Cam). We were sitting on the couch, Jonathon sitting on my lap, Cam right next to me under my arm and Jonathon started reaching for Cam. It was so cute and so very sweet! He also tried reaching for a "Transformers" toy that was just out of his reach and started to whine when he couldn't reach it. He is growing so big so fast! I really cannot believe that he is already almost five months old! It really does not feel like he can already be that old! I'm going to cry when he turns one! My boys just keep growing and growing! I really wish they could stay little forever! I do love watching them grow and learn as well, it just makes me sad to think that next year Alex will be starting kindergarten, then two years later Cam, then two years after that Jonathon, then two years after that baby unknown (hopefully). Where does the time go?


1 comment:

Jim and Sue said...

Such a cute little guy!