Sunday, August 21, 2011

Bored...

Cam about 2 years old.

Alex about 2 years old.

Cam about 15 month old.

Alex about 15 months old. Poor guy had a booboo :(

Cam about 8 months old.

Alex about 8 months old.

Cam about 5 months old


Alex about 5 months old.


Cam about three months old. Jonathon about 3 months old.


Alex about 4 months old.

Jonathon, right before we left the hospital. Cam hours after he was born .

Alex minutes after he was born.



So, my mom and I were talking the other day about how none of my kids looked alike but at one time or another as babies, they looked alike. Alex and Cam as newborns looked alike. Jonathon looked nothing like either one of them. Jonathon now looks like Alex did when he was about his age.
It's so much fun to look at old pics to see how much they've grown and changed and to see who looks like who, when. I got tired of uploading. I would have kept going, but my back and eyes are starting to hurt :)























































































2 comments:

Bowler Family said...

I see Ella get bigger and learn more things evey day and I ask myself, when did she grow up! She'll go to kindergarten in 2 years!!

Andrea said...

It's so crazy, huh?! Alex starts kindergarden next year! THey grow up so fast!