Tuesday, November 30, 2010

It's a Boy!!




It's a boy! I'm trying to upload images, but for some reason it wont work!


Anyway, today was my 20 ultra soud. Baby Jonathan (yes i named him that along time ago!) looks great! Like his big brothers, he measures a week small, but completly healthy! I told Alex that he was going to have another baby brother and he wants a sister. What can you do, though, right? I thought I'd be alittle sad if I found out it was another boy, but the truth is, I'm so excited! I'm not even dissapointed! I went to Babies R Us and got a couple packs of onezies (which were on sale for $4.oo for a 6 pack!) I got me a new diaper bag/back pack. I think it will be more practical! I so can not wait to meet little Jonny Boy! I can just tell he's going to be adorable :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yah! congrats! i cant wait to meet him. Maybe we will have to come down for the fair.

Andrea said...

You guys should come down! I'll be so huge! If I can have him that weekend, you'll get to see him before you leave :)