Monday, November 15, 2010
Being a Mommy!
My mother in law sent me an e-mail today about women who stay at home to raise their children, how a mother bonds with her child as soon as she becomes pregnant, and how being a mother is the most important job a mother could have! I've felt kind of guilty/bad lately becuase here we are, going to have our third baby and we can barely afford the two we have. Our children have never gone with out food, it's just the small things. Alex could use clothes in the worst way! He has four pair of long pants and about six shirts that still fit him. I wish I made an extra income so that if I needed to go buy clothes, toys, shoes, anything the kids wanted or needed, it would just be so nice! I've thought about getting a job many times. But, Danny has said that he didnt want me to have to comute, and in all honesty, I dont want to either. So that leaves very little option out here. There's Lins. When I was working full time there I was bringing in $1,200 a month. Do you know how much day care costs a month? $1,200! Then there's Ace and Home Hardware. They pay even less than Lins. They pay $6.50-7.00 an hour. Lins starts at $7.50? If I remember correctly.... Then there are the good jobs like Moapa Valley Water Co, Telephone Co, Overton Power Dist, Credit Union. Which are very rarely to never hiring. People who get jobs at those places work there until they retire because they are the best paying jobs in the valley. Anyhoo... just knowing that being at home with the kids is so very important to them as it is to me, it makes being dirt poor worth it! We wont struggle for ever, it will just take a while to get back on our feet. Everything will be worth it in the end, I just know it will be :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment