Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Happy Halloween

Danny and Cam. Danny is where Cam gets his eyes from. (and hair color)

My sisters and I

My spooky ghost, Alex

My little monkey, Cam




Terrifying, right?




Our first time trick or treating!


First stop, Grandma's house! I think I was just as excited as the kids were.

Waiting for all the kids to come to the door.


On our way to go trick or treating. Cam could've cared less...


Alex was so excited!




Being a complete stinker! He clibed up on the table and destroyed it!


One of my many pumpkins



More pumpkins


The spookiest one, all lit up.



The week of Halloween was a super busy one! The Monday before, my sister, Nadja and I went to see "Paranormal Activity 2". It was a very scary movie! It didnt really seem to sit with me, though, like the first one did. The first one freaked me out for months after watching it, the second, didn't really bug me so much. Maybe because I see the first one as being more plausible than the second.....
Tuesday was my sisters annual Halloween party! It was alot of fun! Had great food and the kids ran around like maniacs!
Wednesday, I didn't do a whole lot. I was worn out by the previous adventures.
Thursday, I went to my dr app. I was sad that the baby was uncooperative and had it's legs crossed and was very difficult to see if we were going to have a baby boy or girl. (I totally have a feeling it's going to be a boy..)
Friday we had lunch at Grandma Shacks house then went to the trunk or treat at the grocery store. I wasn't very unimpressed by the trunk or treat, but the kids had a blast. Being so tired that day, I wasn't in the best mood.
Finally, Saturday, we took the kids trick or treating! Since our neighborhood is pretty ghetto, we decided it would be better to take the kids to Logandale around Grandma and Papa Bradford's neck of the woods. Their neighborhood is very nice (other than it would be nice if there were street lights..). After we finished there, the kids wanted to go to more places, so we took them to Country Lane. By the time we were done there, it was 9:00, which is way past all our kids' bedtime. Alex didnt want to leave, but everybody was out of candy and turning off their house lights. Alex fussed a little, but as soon as we got home he told me, "mom, I'm tired. I need to go to my room and rest." (so cute) After the kids were put in their beds, they didn't make a sound! They were out like lights!
Alex is already talking about next year.... I'm just looking forward to Thanksgiving and Christmas! lol!








No comments: