In the spirit of November, the "Thanksgiving" month I thought that I would reflect on all the things that I am thankful for. Even though, I am thankful everyday of the year, not just on Thanksgiving and I am thankful for everything from the hair on my head to the toenails on my toes, this list is that of what is most important to me. So, I guess it's what I'm the most thankful for :)
1. My children and their good health
2. My husband
3.My family (who have to put up with my crazy pregnant hormones!) (everybody)
4. All of the challenges in our lives, they have only made us stronger.
5. Danny's and my good health
6. The roof over our head, whever that roof may be.
7. The food in my kids' bellies
8. The fact that no matter how bad things have gotten, we've stuck together and pulled through.
9. The clothes on our backs.
10. The simple things in life. They just make life worth living.
11. For my true friends .
12. We have running vehichles that are in good shape.
13. Even though Danny and I aren't really church "goers" I am thankful for the church and it's teachings.
14. I am thankful that there are so many things to be thankful for.

1 comment:
No matter our circumstances, we really have a lot to be grateful for--including our extended family!
Post a Comment