Monday, July 1, 2013

My Funny Kids.

My mother in law just told me I should start keeping a little journal of the things my kids says. The truth is, they are honest, smart, and hilarious! Alex can keep me in stitches all day! One day we were over at Aunt Lara's house talking about girl stuff, like periods, manicures, pedicures, and Alex was just in a crappy mood!! I finally asked him, "Dude! Why are you so cranky?!" and his answer... "Because I haven't had a period, a manny, or a peddy!!" I laughed so hard I cried! He just didn't understand why this was so funny. He was dead serious! More recently, I was in my bikini. I'm not going to lie.. I just had a baby and still have my post baby body. It's not pretty.. But, we were going to go swimming in our pool. I'm allowed to let my fat hang out in my own back yard. He looks at me and says, "mom, you need to work out more." Me, "I know, Alex." Alex, "you're getting fat." Me, "Geese, Alex! Thanks!" Alex,  "no, really, Mom, you are!" Me, "no really, Alex thankyou! Now go away...". I'd be completely offended if it were to come from anybody else. My kids blame the bad the things they do on a "ghost". Our house tends to become full of paranormal activity when the boys are bad. There are ghosts EVERYWHERE!! They even push the boys down, they hit, and they steal toys (gasp!). They steal food out of the pantry and give it to the boys. It's horrifying, lol! Cam calls Delilah "Diarrhea" and he has "itchy palmades" I have no idea what that is, but it's a very serious disease! He wants to eat "eagers" for breakfast, which Alex just translated into "anchors". Yesterday, I was just watching some t.v. with Danny and Cam comes up to me and asks, "mom, can I have some coffee? I'm sleepy..." I don't drink coffee. Danny does when it's cold outside. He prefers it over hot chocolate. It made me laugh! I wish I could remember all the funny stuff that they've said. I'm going to do what Grandma Trudy told me and write this stuff down. They're funny little boys!

No comments: