Since Father's Day is Sunday, I decided I would go to walmart to get Danny a present. I left the boys with Grandma then Elyse and I went to Mesquite. While there we got Elyse's ears pierced. I was a little nervous... I have my ears pierced, but it's been so long that I have no idea what it felt like. It has been 20 years!! (I feel so old when I can say something happened 20 or more years ago!). I then thought of immunizations! No way getting her ears pierced would be as painful or stressful as those are! She did good! She sat on my lap while two ladies pierced both ears at the same time. She was upset for a minute or so, then she was perfectly fine! I gotta say, she looks adorable! I don't dress her in a whole lot of pink, I'm not a huge pink fan, so I get asked a lot if she's a boy or a girl. Even though she looks like a girl. I don't dress her in boy clothes, all of her clothes are girly, but she wears a lot of blue and yellow. So, of course that makes her a boy, right?! GGRRRRR.... Anyhoo.. She looks so cute with her little 14 KT gold pink heart CZ earrings :) . It was so not a big deal! After getting her ears pierced, we got her some new onesies. It's too hot for any actual clothing this time of the year! Got Danny's present, which is a pool! I can't wait to lounge around in it for the rest of the Summer, even though my body is so NOT swim suit ready right now. I don't care.... I'm going to let the flabby flab all hang out so I can get a tan. Then, we got some hot and ready's and came home. I gotta say... I LOVE SHOPPING! I spent all my spending money for the next two months on our pool, but it'll be worth it when I'm tan and the kids are happy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment