Danny is working tonight, so the older boys get to go to the fireworks with Grandma Markosek. They are so excited!! I'm going to stay home with the little ones so they can sleep. I wish I could go, but to save my sanity, I'm staying home. Jonathon get's super fussy around 7:30. I couldn't imagine keeping up until 9:30, 10:00!! Maybe next year we'll all be able to celebrate together! (We can only hope..)
Thursday, July 4, 2013
Happy Independence Day
This year I decided to take the kids to the fair grounds for water games. The sad thing is, is there weren't any... All they had was the fire trucks, which is pretty lame!! They usually have a lot to do! Alex and Jonathon loved it!! Cam was too scared, and Elyse is just a baby. She didn't appreciate getting sprayed with the cold water (they kept spraying us..). While Jonathon was running through the water, one of the firemen decided he was going to walk across the grass to spray some people who were standing on the outside of the water being sprayed. What he didn't notice was Jonathon standing behind him, and he proceeded to walk, running Jonathon over with the big, heavy fire hose!! He'd stopped walking, but Jonathon was pinned, by his neck, under the hose!! I was rushing over to free him when his cousin Davis ran over to him and pulled the hose off of him. He was scared and so was I. Thank heavens Davis and I were paying attention because the fireman was NOT! Jonathon was unable to remove the hose himself. It really could've been bad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment