1- See New England in the Fall. I've never been (ever) and I hear Fall is breath taking with beautiful colors and smells (nature). Living in Nevada, season's are pretty underwhelming.
2-Spend a week somewhere tropical. I'd LOVE to go to the Bahamas..
3-Go on a paranormal investigation. I grew up in a house that was quite frightening. There was a spirit in that house that seemed to try to scare us. I remember being afraid of coming home after school, so I'd drop off my back pack on the driveway and leave. I'd love to help, at least one family feel at ease.. The only problem, I'm startled easily, and when I get startled I grab onto the nearest person, and I get the giggles, lol. But, I think 90% of "hauntings" can be explained to something environmental, not a ghost.
4-I'd like to renovate an old, rundown house. One built in the late 1800's, early 1900's. I LOVE old homes!! I love the character they have.
5-Take my family to England. I've always wanted to visit!
6-Own my own children's and woman's clothing store. Who doesn't love clothes??
7-Buy a boat. Boating is just fun...
8-Design some clothes.
9-Adopt a child (If only the hubby would agree, lol)
10-Become the crazy old lady at the end of the street "with all those cats". I know, kind of silly, right? I'm going to be wearing hot pink jeans, big grey hair, hightop sneakers. It'll be AMAZEBALLS!
Oh, and I'll drive around a classic powder blue convertible.
11- I want to deliver a baby or assist in delivering a baby. I just think it's amazing...
12-Visit all 50 states.
13-Go on a ghost tour in all 50 states. Ghosts are a part of History and their "homes" have some of the coolest stories.
14-I'd like to create my own nail polish.
15-Get a tattoo
16-Get my eyeliner re-done (permanent makeup) and get my lips and eyebrows done, also.
18-Go skydiving (probably just in door because I know I couldn't actually jump out of a plane.)
19-Own a second (or more) home somewhere.
20-Own a big ol' shoe closet, chuck full of shoes!!! Love it!!!
There you have it, lol! It's not much, but i'd like to do these things before I die :)

No comments:
Post a Comment