

He is such a cheese ball! He LOVES getting his picture taken!
Loved the cake!
Bobby playing with Alex's dyson
Mattingly vacuuming

He has to "try" everything before he eats it

being bashful while everybody sang Happy Birthday

The cake (not that great, but you'll see why if you read)

the cake unlit
Today is the Doos' birthday! I certainly can not believe that it has gone by so fast!! It seems like just yesterday I was moving furniture around the living room trying to go into labor the day I went into the hospital to be induced. They grow way too fast!! I hate how fast they grow! I love watching them learn and grow, but I'm not to keen on them growing up! I wish that they stayed as young and inocent as they are right now! Anyways, back to the birthday boy! Today we went over to Grandma Shacks house for lunch. We then came home and took a nap. When Cam woke up, he was not such a happy camper! He scrame the entire time I was making his cake. He was screaming because he is quite spoiled! He is held, usually when he wants to be, and today I just couldn't! I guess that's my fault for spoiling him! I just love babies, and want to baby him for as long as he'll let me! Enough excuses, I know... I then made him some dinner, which he threw on the floor, not even eating a bite! I then had had it with him (I love you doos, but you can be quite a stinker sometimes!) Alex was also in rare form, refusing to eat his dinner, screaming and yelling. I wasn't such a happy camper by this point! So, I decided to sit down, eat some dinner, ignore my children and by the time I was done eating everybody was happy (including myself). Then the family started showing up and Alex became super happy and Cam did also. We had cake, opened presents then everybody left. What a great first birthday for my sweetheart! Happy Birthday, Doos! I love you!!

2 comments:
What cute pictures, sounds like an exhausting day tho.
It was! I crashed at 11, not waking until Cam woke me up at 7:30!!
Post a Comment