So, I just got done watching 19 Kids And Counting Special Delivery and I think, those people are insane! First thing first! Thinking that God punnished them for using birth control. I always thought that when we agreed to come to earth, we had the free agency to choose everything we did here on earth, not being judged until judgement day. Now if that's true, we wouldnt be punnished for our choices until then, am I wrong? I dont think God punnishes us, we punnish ourselves into guilt. Now, we cant really repent unless we feel guilt, it's all part of the process.. It's really unfortunate for the Duggars to have experienced miscairrage (i've had two, and I definatly feel their pain) doesn't mean I'm going to populate a small colony with my children alone.. When I see their tiny 1lb 6oz baby fighting for her life, is it really worth it?? Yes it's a miracle that she survived, and she is definatly a gift from God, but she's not out of the woods yet. Still only weighing about 3 1/2 lbs she could take a turn for the worst. Hopefully this is a learning experience for them, and they stop having baby's. If birth control was punnishment, what is this? Anyhoo, I guess I just dont understand their thinking.
Also, I see Toddlers In Tierra's. SERIOUSLY!!! I have serious problems with adults who give their little baby girls spray tans, color their hair,and put makeup on them! It just seems so wrong!! Let your little girls be little girls. They make me sick, I guess you could say... Anywho, enough griping for today.. Thanks for reading my blog :=p
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment