Friday, February 26, 2010

Georgia It Is.....

So, alot has happened in the last couple days. We have officially decided to move down to Georgia (hopefully Savannah area). We found a realator that wants to invest in a short sale to our house ( not quite sure what this means, but, cool!) I know what a short sale is, but not going thru a realator before the bank, Anyhoo... We really hope that works out for us! He told us that takes 90 days, then we'd be up to GA!! So, unless we have anything spectacular happen to us here, in about 4 months or so, we'll be in Goergia! I'm starting to get a little scared and antsy! I've never lived so faraway from home/family. It will be great, tho!! Hard, but great!! :)

3 comments:

Jim and Sue said...

Good luck with everything!

Bonnie said...

I think that is so exciting!!! I sometimes wish that we could move far far away.... But you get to!!!! :D

Andrea said...

Thankyou, Sue!
We are so excited, Bonnie, especially me!! I love the idea of moving :)