Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween!!




On Alhallows Eve's Eve, My sister and Brother-in-law (Nadja & Nathan) threw an awesome Halloween party! Alex was dressed as Buzz Light Year, Cam as a polar bear, and Danny and I were Sweeney Todd and Mrs. Luvett. It was so much fun to get dressed up!! I have not dressed for Halloween since I was in middle school, which is weird because Halloween is my favorite holiday! We Spent the evening, eating, chatting, watching the kids (especially mine) run around like crazy kids do, kids sneeking treats off the treat table. It was just a really good time!!
On Halloween my mom, sisters, and I went to see "Paranormal Activity". We decided it was the perfect scary Halloween movie! and that, it was! Such a scary movie! We ate lunch at the Japanese resturaunt before the movie, then came home to find out my kids were little stinkers for their dad (muahhaahhaaahhhaaa (evil laugh)) watched football until bed time, then I realized it was daylight savings time! YUCK!! I went to bed, completly freaked out, because of watching "Paranormal Activity", then having a totally explainable exerience happen, caused by the breaker popping, but the experience reminded me of the nightmares I used to have. All was good, tho. Haloween was fun!! Can't wait til next year! I'm already plotting out next years costumes :)


3 comments:

Nadja said...

I was perfectly fine until I was falling asleep last night...and Nathan coughed. I just about jumped out of my skin. LOL

Andrea said...

Hahaha! That is so funny! I actually didn't have a hard time sleeping at all. Thank goodness!! I was so exhausted!

marshall memories said...

Cute Costumes Andrea!! Your boys are so CUTE!! Looks like a great Halloween!!! :)