Sunday, November 22, 2009
The Christmas Shopping Experience :)
Yesterday my sisters, mother, and I got up bright and early to go Christmas shopping! Alot of stores was having their black friday sales, so we decided we'd rather go now, than the actual black friday, with all the crazy shoppers! We left at 7:00 a.m. drove to Henderson, to our first location, Toys R Us!!! That store is so much fun!! I got both kids two "big" presents , Alex some books and, Cam some things to chew on. After I spent more than half my money on toys, we left for our next destination! Old Navy!! There I got both kids some clothes, and by the time we left there, I had $40.00 left! When we left Old Navy, we headed over to Target. Going to Target and not spending a dime is so hard, but I did it! I probably would have spent the rest of my money on more toys, but I needed to have something left over! We went to the Macaroni Grill for lunch. We got two entres and shared them between the 4 of us. (we always fill up on bread!) While eating we decided to go see New Moon because none of us had seen it yet. We were all a little dissapointed with all the Jacob and wearwolf stuff! The movie was like the book, it dragged on and on! When Alice came back for Bella, it got good again. By that point the movie only had about a half hour left! Anyhoo, I could go on forever on why I didnt like it.... We all left the theature annoyed, not hating the movie, but not loving it! We then went to the mall to pick up Lara's family pictures at JC Penneys and decided we needed some cinnabon, got our cinnamon rolls, a drink, then headed home. I got home about 6:00 p.m. Danny was annoyed from LSU losing ( I was glad I wasn't home to see that!) I ate dinner, played with the kids, got them ready for bed...... It was a long eventful day! I had a blast!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Sounds like so much fun!
Yes call me that will be fun to see you!!
Yes call me that will be fun!!
Post a Comment