Found this on my cousins site and thought it was really cute!
1.Do you have cultural or religious naming traditions? No
2. Did you or your partner come to your marriage with pre-selected names? Yes. He wanted our first born to be either Alexandrea or Alexander. i liked the name and agreed.
3. Did you consider the sound of the first and middle and last name combination? Yes! Alex's first name is Henry, just because Henry Alexander had a better ring to it than Alexander Henry. it just sounded kinda funny!
4. Did you have veto power? I didnt really need it, but there is noway i'd let him give our kids a name that I absolutly hated!
5. Did baby naming cause arguments? Nope.
6. Did you think was easier to name boys or girls? We have two boys. The first one was super easy. We'd decided alexander long before we thought of having kids and Henry, after grandpa and great grandpa Bradford. Cam's was alittle more challenging because we thought he was a girl, and lets face it, when I found out I was pregnant i was hoping for a girl. I WOULD'NT change him for anything, tho! I do have a girls name picked out, that was going to be Cam's name.. It is Elyse Lola Bradford. (dont steal that name! It is mine!)
7. Did you eliminate names because of people from your past or present who you don't like or because a certain image come to mind? YES!!! There are tons of names out there that I would never even think about naming my child because of somebody I know, or knew who weren't very nice or had a really bad reputation....
8. Did you tell people the child's name before it was born or 'keep it in the vault'? everybody, only Danny wanted to keep it secret .. If he wanted it to be a secret he shouldn't have told me HA!!
9. Did you use baby name books. I did.. I still look at it from time to time, to pick out more names (boys) I really think that I'm gonna have all boys! They're tons of fun, so I cant complain!
10. What is baby's name? Henry Alexander and Cameron Daniel Bradford
Henry after papa and great papa, Alexander after Danny's best friend, Cameron because we liked the name, Daniel after what's his face (j/k) named after his daddy :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment