Friday, October 23, 2009

A Brother's Love


As you all know, I love both of my sweet little boys dearly..but, they can be little stinkers. Dont be fooled by their little angelic faces. Cam, although, only 7 1/2 months old has already figured out a way to get big brother in trouble! Cam loves to go in Alex's room with him and play. He has tons of toys, stuffed animals, a little t.v. with a dvd player and they watch Little Einsteins, or Mickey Mouse Club House. Although, Alex Is not completly inocent, Cam on occasion cries wolf. He will sit there and scream until I come in and yell at Alex to leave him alone. When come to find out Alex is no where near him, usually sitting on his bed watching his cartoons. He always gives Alex a smug little look as I carry him out into the living room. He thinks that he should have big brothers undevided attention.
The naughty litte things Alex does to him always keeps me running! Alex loves to rough house with poor little Cam. He has discovered tackling! Yes! Big Alex tackling poor little almost defensless Cam! Thank goodness nobody has gotten hurt! Alex is the true meaning of big brother! He is very sweet with him, most of the time, but the times he's not so sweet, he's horrible! He sits on Cam, he takes his toys away and makes him cry, he kicks and hits him (which usually gets him put in time out!), he tries to hide Cam under stuff (like wrapping paper, blankets, pillows, stuffed animals, ect...). Someday Cam will be bigger and give Alex a taste of his own medacine.... I hope I can survive!!

No comments: