Sunday, November 30, 2008
Our Thanksgiving weekend!!
So, this weekend we had some family come down and stay with us. Brian, Layne and Devri got here on Wed and Sara and Telden got here Thursday morn. On wed night Layne, Nadja, and I went to see "Twilight" and i absolutly loved it!! I cant wait to see it again!! Alex LOVED playing with Devri, they would fight over juice and toys but he enjoyed having somebody to play with, other than me. I really enjoyed having everybody here also. I was kind of worried about not having room for Sara and her friend (i found out they we're staying with us at the last minute) but it worked out. I just let myself get too stressed out about it. I loved having Brian, Layne and Devri here. It was nice to not spend the weekend by myself, and Sara and Telden kind of came and went then come again, because Overton is'nt the most exciting place to be. On Saturday Brian, Layne, and Devri went home (let me just tell you that it didnt take long for Alex to start missing cousin Devri!!) and Sara, Telden, Danny, Alex, and I were all going to go into vegas, which I was not excited about at all!! I was so exhausted the last thing I wanted to do was go walk around Vegas. But, we decided to drive up to Boulder Dam instead (i was alittle relieved!!) When we got there traffic was so much traffic backed up for miles, so we decided just to go to the visiting center. There wasn't a whole lot to look there, but Alex got a llittle stuffed long horn sheep. It was funny because he ran right over to it picked it up and put it in a head lock and would not let go, so we decided we better buy it for him. So, after spending about 20 min at the visiting center we decided to come back and go to St. Thomas to see all the historical building foundations. We got there about 1 hour before the sun started going down, so we only got to see one foundation before we had to turn around and leave. The sun was starting to set and there was no source of light to be seen, so decided to get out before we had to find our way back to the truck by cell phone light. By the time we got home I was beyond exhausted!!! To get to St. Thomas we had to do just a little hiking, and i was exhausted to begin with!! When we got home Sara and Danny made us some shrimp and chicken gumbo, which was delicious!! and that was when Alex started to really miss little cousin!! He got so bored!! He started getting into everything, throwing stuff (more than normal) just being a little terd!!) Then Aunt Bonnie, uncle Shane, and cousin Chloe cam over and Alex tried playing with Chloe like he did with Devri. Not good!!! After a couple minutes, though, he got it that Chloe was not Devri and she was just a little baby and he couldn't attack her, so he started jumping on me. Oye!!! I was just so tired, i put him to bed and went to bed at 9:30. It was a long week but I really did enjoy it!! I'm just happy to have my house back right now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hey it works again. So were you just thinking no one wanted to say anything to you. Yeah Devri has wondered around the house looking for some one to play with and being cranky. Its sad. Anyways hope you are enjoying having your house back to your self.
Post a Comment