Sunday, November 23, 2008

I have come to realize...............

I have come to realize how much crankier I am with this pregnancy. When I was pregnant with Alex I had the days where everything just got on my nerves and I was just a little cranky. It seems that I'm cranky more days with this pregnancy than I was when I was when pregnant with Alex. I dont know if it's because if I get any rest, it's very little, or if i'm just a little more hormonal. All I know is that some days everybody ,including Alex, just bugs me!!! Even our poor cat Dash, who was kind of like another son to me and now most days i think about giving him away. Alex would most likely be devistated if we got rid of his kitty, and that's the only thing that has saved the poor kitty from getting the boot! It's a good thing i only have three months left, or who knows what I'd do!!! I feel real bad for everybody who has to put up with me, but what can I say?? I'm not usually this cranky!!! and I will get back to normal after I pop this baby out (hopefully) For my sake and everybody else's i hope that I get back to normal!

No comments: