Saturday, November 15, 2008

Dr visit

Yesterday i had my monthly dr visit. I didn't actually get to see him because he was really busy and Alex, my mom, and I were getting really hungry, because it was lunch time. We saw his nurse practitioner which knows as much as a dr does. Anyways, it was so cute!!! When we got to listen to the baby's heartbeat Alex got so excited!!!! He perked up and started gigling and started
saying "baby, baby". It was soooo..... cute!!! he was so excited to hear the baby's heartbeat, then later when we got home and told daddy about our day, he started imitating the sound that the heartbeat made. It was so cute!! Right now he loves baby brother, and I keep telling him that he needs to love baby brother when he gets here too. I'm kind of nervous about how bringing a new baby home is going to be. Alex loves all the attention he gets, so I think it's going to be a huge adjustment, but hopefully it wont be too scary!!!

Oh, yesterday while I was sittting in the dr office, Danny informed me that he shot himself in the hand with a nail gun. So, they kind of rushed me out of my app telling me that I needed to go take care of my husband. They probably thought that I was a horrible wife, cause I wasn't very worried. He gets hurt once a week, and not one or two weeks ago, he shot himself in the hand with a staple. I only get worried if he gets really hurt!! I just look at him as being Tim The Toolman Taylor. Always getting hurt:)

No comments: