Monday, November 10, 2008
My kids a spaz!!
So, not just the other day, Alex broke his nose. Well, yesterday morning he was jumping when he fell and rolled his ancle. He made me carry him around all morning long, then I said,"Alex, you are too heavy for mommy to carry around all day. You are going to have to crawl." So, after he woke up from his nap he started crawling, and he is still crawling this morning. I dont think that his foot is bothering him too much anymore, but I think he likes the sympathy he gets.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
So he actually broke his nose?!? Poor baby!
we're pretty sure he broke his nose. We didn't take him in for x-rays or anything (thought it would be dumb)but his nose was really swollen and he had a little bit of black eyes. So, we're pretty sure that he broke it.
Post a Comment