
Yesterday i went to the dr. It was alot of fun!! My sisters went with me because Danny couldn't take the time off work. Nadja, Lara and I went shopping my app. This is our baby's first pic, only six wks in the tummy, about the size of a grain of rice right now. I was so excited when I saw the little flickering of the heart beat, I got teary eyed!!! We're all so ecstatic!!!

5 comments:
That is so much fun i am so excited for you guys. I cant wait till we can start trying again, but that wont be for awhile with brian starting school and all. ya know he is trying to convince me to move down there when he graduates.
He want's to move down here, huh? That would be fun, even though it's kinda boring down here. Not a whole lot happens, but we are close to Vegas, if you ever have time to go. You should totally move down here!!! Other than the heat, it's a nice place to live.
Yeah it would be a fun change but I think it would be so so hard to leave my family and take devri away from my mom.They are so close. Even though brian says he would make enough money that i could go see them when ever i wanted. I dont know im wishy washy about it but brian wont graduate for atleast 2 years so i have time to think about it i guess. I just stress over stuff that that dosnt matter yet. i should be stick skinny the way i stress about crap.
YEAH! That is so exciting - what a cute little blip!
I can totally understand not wanting to move away from your family. I'm the same way!! There's been a couple times where Danny was thinking about moving down South, but he decided the airplane tickets to fly me back home would be too expensive. But, at least we're only about five hours away from Orem. You have a while to think about it. It would be cool if you moved down here, though. I think that would be fun!!
Post a Comment