Daniel Johnson Bradford
How long have you been together?
We've been Married 4 1/2 years
How long did you date?
9 months
Who eats more?
Danny
Who said I love you first?
Danny
Who is taller?
Danny
Who has more speeding tickets?
Danny
Who is smarter?
Danny is a freaking genious
Who is more sensitive?
That would be me!!!
Who does the laundry?
Me
Who does the dishes?
I do
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed?
Danny
Who pays the bills?
I do
Who mows the lawn?
We dont have a lawn
Who cooks dinner?
I usually do, but we eat better when Danny cooks
Who drives when you are together?
He does
Who is more stubborn?
Danny
Who kissed whom first?
He kissed me
Who asked who out first?
Danny asked me. He was sorta dating somebody at the time.
Who proposed?
Danny did
Who has more sibblings?
Danny, by far

No comments:
Post a Comment