Wednesday, July 16, 2008

"Dip It"

Well, Alex, being the little man that he is, loves to dip his food in condements. Chicken in ranch, chips and salsa,hotdogs and ketchup. Last night I decided to eat some left over Pizza Hut and Alex got a little impatient while waiting for the food to reheat, so I gave him an oreo cookie. He eats the middle first (that's the best part) then eats half of the actual cookie, then dinner was done. I put him in his booster seat (he thinks he's too big for a high chair) with his cookie, give him some pizza and some marinara sauce for dipping. He start eating the marinara sauce first, he's always gotta try it out before "dipping" and he starts to dip his pizza and bread sticks. He gets half way done with his breadstick then realised that he still had a half an oreo. He dips the oreo in the marinara sauce, Danny and I are thinking it's gonna make hime puke, spit it out, or something. Nope, not Alex!! He liked it and continued to eat the cookie dipped in sauce. Danny and I laughed so hard!! It was disgusting but very funny!!!!

No comments: