Saturday, July 5, 2008

Exhausted!!!

This week has just completly drained me!!!! I'm ecstatic that we are expecting again, and so far everything is going well. I just have absolutly no energy and no motivation. Being pregnant with our first child was alittle easier, even though I was very sick and lost about 10 pounds during the first trimester. I was able to sleep when I needed to, puke (in peace) when I needed to, rest all day on the couch if I needed to. The fatigue is a killer and the morning sickness, BBLLLAAHH!!! I can honestly say that I'm not nearly as sick as I was with Alex, but I'm only about 6 1/2 wks along. So, we'll see!!! All I can say is that I desperatly need a really good nights rest!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I say you make Danny come home from work one day at noon and take Alex and have them not come home till 10 at night. Then you can just nap relax watch a chick flick. Wow that dose sound nice. Maybe i will do that. Ha Ha

Andrea said...

If he wasn't so extremly busy, i'd be down with that, but I can totally just see him laughing in my face!!! My mom has been alot of help. She teaches summer school, but she comes over after work and takes care of Alex for me.