Friday, July 25, 2008

Stinker





This morning I was in on the couch relaxing and I could here silverwear clanking in the kitchen. I go to inspect what was going on and this is what I found. Alex had unlatched the lid to the dishwasher, opened it up, climbed onto the lid and was pulling the dishes out. Before I could scold him for being a turkey, I had to take a picture. He's not supposed to play in the dishwasher, cause it's not safe, but it was pretty funny!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Devri trys to do that all the time. When ever she see the fridge or the dishwasher open she darts toward them and you have to hurry and shut them or she will try to climb in.

Andrea said...

Alex will push the fridge and cupboards shut when you're trying to get something out them. He always climbes onto the lid of the dishwasher, or while the dishwasher is running he'll go push the buttons and stop it, or he'll restart it after it's already done and I dont notice until I go to empty out the dishes and they all stink really bad. He's the biggest turkey!!!!